Fridays and Sundays
- Fridays: Morris Bridge Biking Area. 12651 Morris Bridge Rd. Thonotosassa, FL
- Sundays: Gibbons Preserve. 12910 Boyette Rd, Riverview, FL 33569
Yushi must be strong in body, mind, and spirit. From Indy to Rey to Luffy, adventurers always train so they can take on greater challenges. Now you will build your skills like them. Adventure Strong is specifically designed to help you get off the couch, put down the controller, and start doing that cool stuff for real. No virtual reality will do. You need the real thing.
Don’t worry, we work at our own pace. These sessions help you learn to move the way your individual body is built to move. You need no equipment. In fact, the less the better. We’ll run, balance, jump and climb in real environments, as we learn how these skills are important for your next adventure. It’s fitness the adventurous way. No sets, reps, or competition. The Curse teaches us to regiment and isolate our actions. Working out is unnatural and boring. Play is your instinctual way of training. Discover just how much you can really do in a fun, supportive environment. We’ll learn to use the natural world as the biggest and best playground there is.
And here’s a secret: your mind, body, and spirit are connected. All improve together. The Curse has you believe you can’t do this until_____. This is a LIE! The solution appears only in the doing. Your mind will clear, your spirit will enliven, only when you take action with your body.
During this adventure, you’ll:
- run on natural surfaces at your pace
- negotiate natural obstacles in your own way with guidance from experienced movers
- build stamina, balance, and sensory awareness
MAX XP: 50 per session
- Ability to run on uneven terrains (pace will be slow)
- Ability to function in outdoor temperatures 30°+ C (90°+ F)
Things to Consider:
- Your feet may get wet and muddy.
- Your body may also get wet and muddy.
- There will be mosquitoes and other insects/wildlife.
- Drinking water is not available. Bring your own.
◊If you are uncertain that you are physically able to participate in this event, please contact us for more information and consult your doctor.◊
◊Nature is accessible for everyone, with the right preparation. If you use adaptive devices and would like to know if this adventure is suitable for you, please contact us.◊